SNOWY PEAKS OF PURACÉ. NNP PURACÉ
5 days, 4 nights
Ascent to the summit of the snowy volcano Puracé (4850m)
South west of Colombia is a mountain range of the Andes prolonged by several volcanoes, one of those, is the volcano Nevado del Puracé or "Mountain of Fire", with its 4850 meters above sea level for all to beautify surroundings.
Duration: 5 days, 4 nights
Lunch in the Savannas
11-hour trip to Popayán
Lodging at Hostel Trail
Tour of the Colonial Zone of Popayán.
Travel to Pilimbalá, NNP Puracé.
Day hike through lagoons and waterfalls.
Night in the park shelter Pilimbalá.
Breakfast at the Refugio Pilimbalá.
Puracé Volcano Ascent 4850 ms.n.m.
Overnight in camp.
Puracé Volcano Tour.
Return to Pilimbalá
Lunch in a typical restaurant of Popayán.
Return to Popayán.
Lodging at Hostel Trail.
Return to Bogotá.
Lunch on the road.
6 pm arrival to Bogotá.
- Terrestrial Transportation: Bogota - Puracé - Bogotá
- HIGH MOUNTAIN professional guides. For groups larger than 7 people, 2 guides.
- Local guides. Friends of Sustainable Tourism.
- Admissions and access in Natural National Parks of Colombia.
- TRAIL HOSTEL accommodation in Popayan and Pilimbalá shelter located in the National Natural Park Puracé.
- Travel Policy Colasistencia for mountain sports.
- Balanced diet for high mountain. ( lunch from day 1 day 5)
1 pax $ 3,955,000
2 pax $ 2,200,000
3 pax $ 1,615,000
From 4-6 pax $ 1,440,000
From 7-13 pax $ 1,205,000
From 14 to 20 people $ 895,000