Hike and Rapel in Sutatausa
We will visit the surprising Cuchillas of Sutatausa and hike through a millenary indigenous trail until we reach the top of the cliff so we can then descend 20m by rapel. We'll be able to observe vegetation of the high andean forest within the majestic rocky farallones (cliffs). This is a magnificent opportunity to enjoy the vastness of nature, the Muisca culture and feel the adrenaline of the rapel. We will also visit an old chapel build in the year 1512.
Hiking Difficulty: medium
Estimated Time: 6hrs
Price per person: $65.000
Dates: 26th of February
Anytime of the year book this trip by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Hike through the Farallones of Sutatausa
Insurance for extreme sports
- Deposit to Banco de Bogotá. Cuenta de Ahorros # 08328202-0 to the name of Colombia Oculta Ltda.
- Send via mail ( email@example.com ) or fax 2405079 copy of deposit slip with name, id # or passport # and age.
MEETING POINT: Bahia of the Olimpica Supermarket (cra 7 / cll 82)
MEETING TIME: 6:30 AM
DEPARTURE TIME: 7:00 AM
RETURN TIME: 5:00 PM
Bring your medication if you are under treatment.
Bring proper cold for cold climate hiking and a change of clothes (sweatpants and tennis), energy snacks, trash bags, water and sunblock.
- No yelling or altering the peacefulness of the place
- Limit your talking
- Respect for the people that live nearby
- No alcohol drinking
- Don't bother or capture the wildlife
- No recollecting plants
- No writing or carving on trees
- Don't leave trash behind
- During the hike no radios, cel phones, walkmans, beepers, discmans, etc.
- Use a backpack that allow you to be hands free
- No weapons
- We will be traveling in group so mind those who are slow
- Pay attention the indications of the guides and make you to inform them if you have a special condition.