Blades of Cucunuba
Cucunubá is located 108 km from Bogotá and it is between 2600 and 3400 meters above sea level. Its main activities and income come from wheat, potato, barley, corn and bean crops. There are mines of coal and clay as well. There is also a micro industry of milk and wool. In past times this territory was inhabited by Chibcha indians who had settlements in Bogotá and Cucunubá, which means “similar face”.
Intensity level: Medium
Estimated time: 6hrs
Cost per person: $55.000
Traveling Date: 25th of November
Permanent plan: for anytime booking contact us at email@example.com
Private terrestrial transportation
Insurance Policy for extreme sports
Costs with private transportation from Bogotá:
Bring your medication if you are under treatment.
Bring proper cold for cold climate hiking and a change of clothes (sweatpants and tennis), energy snacks, trash bags, water and sunblock.
- No yelling or altering the peacefulness of the place
- Limit your talking
- Respect for the people that live nearby
- No alcohol drinking
- Don't bother or capture the wildlife
- No recollecting plants
- No writing or carving on trees
- Don't leave trash behind
- During the hike no radios, cel phones, walkmans, beepers, discmans, etc.
- Use a backpack that allow you to be hands free
- No weapons
- We will be traveling in group so mind those who are slow
- Pay attention the indications of the guides and make you to inform them if you have a special condition.
- Prices include Taxes
- Reserve minimum 5 days prior.
- Deposit to Banco de Bogotá. Cuenta de Ahorros # 08328202-0 to the name of Colombia Oculta Ltda.
- Send via mail ( firstname.lastname@example.org ) or fax 2405079 copy of deposit slip with name, id # or passport # and age.
- REGISTRO NACIONAL DE TURISMO Nª 16447.
MEETING POINT: Bahia of the Olimpica Supermarket (cra 7 / cll 82)
MEETING TIME: 6:30 AM
DEPARTURE TIME: 7:00 AM
RETURN TIME: 5:00 PM