It is registered as the longest cascade in Colombia with 590 meters of hight. It is breathtaking not only for its hight but mostly for its majestic beauty of dense vegetation and foggy mystic that enraptures it.
Hiking Level: medium
Dates: June 17
You can also book this trip all year round by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Deposit to Banco de Bogotá. Cuenta de Ahorros # 08328202-0 to the name of Colombia Oculta Ltda.
- Send via mail ( email@example.com ) or fax 2405079 copy of deposit slip with name, id # or passport # and age.
MEETING POINT: Bahia of the Olimpica Supermarket (cra 7 / cll 82)
MEETING TIME: 6:30 AM
DEPARTURE TIME: 7:00 AM
RETURN TIME: 5:00 PM
Bring your medication if you are under treatment.
Bring proper cold for cold climate hiking and a change of clothes (sweatpants and tennis), energy snacks, trash bags, water and sunblock.
- No yelling or altering the peacefulness of the place
- Limit your talking
- Respect for the people that live nearby
- No alcohol drinking
- Don't bother or capture the wildlife
- No recollecting plants
- No writing or carving on trees
- Don't leave trash behind
- During the hike no radios, cel phones, walkmans, beepers, discmans, etc.
- Use a backpack that allow you to be hands free
- No weapons
- We will be traveling in group so mind those who are slow
- Pay attention the indications of the guides and make you to inform them if you have a special health condition